The Period Brief made for modern women. Know the Difference.
Designed to fit into your lifestyle, our Period Briefs look and feel like regular underwear. A tried and tested leak-proof design, black in colour and with flat seaming for a seam-free streamlined look. Our period underwear has been designed with a unique 4 layer leak-free system that uses the natural properties of organic cotton fabric to wick away moisture, absorb menstrual fluid and protect against stains and leaks.
TOM Organic period briefs absorb up to two regular tampons' worth of fluid. Perfect to wear overnight, on light flow days or as back-up layer of protection for a cup or tampon.
- Made with breathable organic cotton
- Absorbs up to two regular tampons' worth of fluid
- Full leakproof coverage for day or night
- Available in eight sizes from 2XS to 3XL
- Super soft elastic mid-rise waistband for ultimate comfort
- Easy care: rinse in cold water, machine wash, line dry
- Responsibly made in China.
SMALL CHOICE. BIG IMPACT.
At TOM Organic, people and the planet are our top priority; which is why we've been making world-class organic pads and tampons, free from chemicals and synthetics, since 2009.
We created this reusable range so you can now have the freedom to choose the best period product to suit your lifestyle. Use our Period Cup and Period Brief alongside your existing TOM Organic products or as a complete replacement.
Whatever you choose, we have you covered.
Conscious period care for your health and the planet.
- BODY: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
- INTERNAL ABSORBENT LAYER: 85% Cotton, 15% Polyester
- LEAK-PROOF LAYER: PUL (Polyurethane laminate fabric)
- WAISTBAND: Elastic
- PACKAGING: Cardboard - 100% recyclable and biodegradable
NEED HELP WITH SIZING?
For help on picking the right size, check out our period underwear size guide here.
Any other questions? Please refer to our Reusables FAQs.
I've tried other more expensive brands of period underwear, but these are far better than any of them, and way cheaper. They are so comfy and if I could, I would wear them everyday.
Love the quality and the price tag. Would recommend sizing up
I am normally size 8 and purchased two small TOMS period underwear. It is generally comfortable however the elastic around the leg cut into me. So I would recommend consider buying a bigger size.
I ordered the briefs together with the Tom Co cup and I am in love with both products, so well priced and excellent quality! I can't recommend them enough!
Comfortable; well made; peace of mind for stress incontinence.