The Period Brief. Know the Difference.
Designed to fit into your lifestyle, our heavy flow Period Briefs look and feel like regular underwear. A tried and tested leak-proof design, black in colour and with flat seaming for a seam-free streamlined look. Our mid-rise period underwear has been designed with a unique 4 layer leak-free system that uses the natural properties of organic cotton fabric to wick away moisture, absorb menstrual fluid and protect against stains and leaks.
TOM Organic midi period briefs absorb up to three regular tampons' worth of fluid. Perfect to wear overnight, on heavy flow days or as back-up layer of protection for a cup or tampon.
- Made with breathable organic cotton
- Absorbs up to three regular tampons' worth of fluid
- Change every 8 hours, after waking up or whenever you need. (May be longer or shorter than 8 hours depending on your flow.)
- Full leakproof coverage for day or night
- Available in eight sizes from 2XS to 3XL
- Super soft elastic mid-rise waistband for ultimate comfort
- Easy care: rinse in cold water, machine wash, line dry
- Responsibly made in China.
SMALL CHOICE. BIG IMPACT.
At TOM Organic, people and the planet are our top priority; which is why we've been making world-class organic pads and tampons, free from toxins and synthetics, since 2009.
We created this reusable range so you can now have the freedom to choose the best period product to suit your lifestyle. Use our Period Cup and Period Brief alongside your existing TOM Organic products or as a complete replacement.
Whatever you choose, we have you covered.
Conscious period care for your health and the planet.
- BODY: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
- INTERNAL ABSORBENT LAYER: 85% Cotton, 15% Polyester
- LEAK-PROOF LAYER: PUL (Polyurethane laminate fabric)
- WAISTBAND: Elastic
- PACKAGING: Cardboard - 100% recyclable and biodegradable
NEED HELP WITH SIZING?
For help on picking the right size, check out our period underwear size guide.
Based on feedback, we recommend sizing up from your regular size. (i.e. If you usually wear a size 10, we suggest buying a size 12).
Any other questions? Please refer to our Reusables FAQs.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I got these for my daughter as we prepare for her to get her period. How amazing that these undies can make her period more comfortable, more environmentally sustainable and allow her to live as per normal. I am grateful these undies exist and that they actually work. Such a great option and the price is amazing too.
I had a sizing issue, and I was really pleased with how it was resolved, the product is good; the customer service will keep me coming back.
I felt comfy and protected, loved them
I tried the briefs during my medium flow days. I love it! Great for extra layer of protection during the night too! I ordered my usual size 8 but they actually run a bit small. I recommend sizing up.
I bought 3 pairs of s size briefs.
I'm satisfied to use them.
For me, my period isn't heavy.
So I just use 1-2 briefs (average 1) per day.