The Period Cup made for modern women. Know the Difference.
Our silicone menstrual cup is designed with intuitive finger indents for easy insertion and removal along with a unique internal rib system for easier removal. The TOM Organic period cup comes with its own first-of-its-kind microwave steriliser case for discreet, simple sterilisation between periods.
- Unique finger indents and internal rib system for easy insertion & removal
- Includes microwave sterilisation case and cotton storage pouch
- Wear for up to 8 hours, day or overnight
- Made with 100% medical grade silicone
- Available in two sizes: Size 1 & Size 2
- Manufactured on a machine that leaves no waste off-cuts
- Period Cup is free from Plastic, BPA, Rubber and Latex
- Your TOM Organic Period Cup can last up to 5 years. As a medical device, we do advise to replace it annually.
- Designed and manufactured in Melbourne
- Made in Australia. Buy your menstrual cup and shop online today.
SMALL CHOICE. BIG IMPACT.
At TOM Organic, people and the planet are our top priority; which is why we've been making world-class organic pads and tampons, free from chemicals and synthetics, since 2009.
We created this reusable range so you can now have the freedom to choose the best period product to suit your lifestyle. Use our Period Cup and Period Brief alongside your existing TOM Organic products or as a complete replacement.
Whatever you choose, we have you covered.
Conscious period care for your health and the planet.
NEED HELP WITH SIZING?
For help on picking the right size, check out our period cup size guide here.
Any other questions? Please refer to our Reusables FAQs.
Great design. Love the steriliser, so much easier to use than wasting water boiling it on the stove.
I’ve used different cups and this one outdoes all the others. It’s comfy, the stem isn’t too long, and the sterilisation pod is a GAME CHANGER. I’m never going back.
They sent me a new period cup free of charge because i sent it to the wrong postal address the customer service was very helpful and i can almost guarantee that the product will be lovely because i use there other products and i love them so much
The Period Cup
I have used the diva cup & bought the Tom cup to replace it. I looooveee the sterilizer! So much easier to clean it. The colour of the cup is super cute also. My favourite part is how easy it is to remove! The little finger spots make it really easy to release the suction. One thing I found is I cant do the 360° rotation I normally would to ensure it’s in right... but I’m learning to get used to it, & it’s easy enough to feel that it’s popped out so it seems fine! Thank you :)